Day 1, Gateway-Beijing
Day 8, Suzhou / Hangzhou (AB, L, D)
Day 9, Hangzhou / Shanghai (AB, L)
Fare add-on:Passengers departing from cities not listed above, please use the following add-on air fares:
DC, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, Miami: $350
Other Eastern and Central Standard Time Zone: $450
Mountain Standard Time Zone: $350
Pacific Standard Time Zone: $250
1. Tour cost includes fuel surcharge. U.S. and China air taxes & fees (include 9/11 security fee) are listed clearly for your note. Please note airline fuel surcharge, U.S. and China air taxes & fees are beyond our control and therefore subject to change without prior notice.
2. All prices listed above are per person in U. S. dollars based on double occupancy. If three adults need to share one room and the third person asking for extra bed, the third person's price will be the same as others.
3. Children 11 years and under who share a room with two adults and do not ask for an extra bed will be charged the listed child fare or 75% of the regular adult price; if they need an extra bed in the same room with two adults, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult price. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
4. Early depart or late return is allowed, the ticket change fee is $50 per person each time, in addition to airlines surcharge for different air class and weekend if necessary.
5. Please contact agent for your preferred airline, additional cost may apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.
6. Price does not include Tour guide Tips and Chinese visa fee.
*Due to the limited room availability, we may use other similar standard hotels for some departures.
Q & A
1. Q: Where I can find the detailed day by day itinerary with what is included and what is not included in the tour?
A: Please see the attached detailed itinerary or the link below.
2. Q: Can I purchase my own flight tickets and join your China land tour ? How much would that be?
A: Yes, land tour is $1200/person.
3. Q: Which airlines do you use? And what is the flight schedule?
A: We use Air China Airlines and China Easter Airlines for different departure date. Please contact us for detailed flight schedules. Please note, flight schedules are subject to change on the will of the airlines. Our bottom line is to arrange a flight that departs and returns to "cities promised on the itinerary" on the date as stated on the itinerary.
4. Q: How do I reserve/confirm the tour?
A: You need to purchase the voucher first and then call our agents at 1-888-410-4111 to confirm your reservation. Our agents will inform you of the detailed booking procedures.
5. Q: Do I need a visa to visit China? How long does it take? How much does it cost? How do I obtain the China Visa? Can we do that through you?
A: Yes, all U.S. citizens are required to obtain the China visa before entering China. If you go to the Chinese consulate and apply in person, normally it will take 4 business days. Chinese Consulate will charge you $140/passport for U.S. Passports as of now. Price is subject to change by Chinese Consulate without further notice. If you want us to apply for the visa for you, we charge $39/passport service fee. If you need our service, please contact our agents at 1-888-410-4111 for detailed information.
6. Q: Are there any other hidden fees?
A: All the extra fees are listed clearly on the flash-deal's webpage for this promotion.
Fees not included in the tour price are: Service fee, Chinese visa & return mailing fee.
7. Q: Do I tip in China?
A: The service fee of $8/person/day is required for the tour guides and drivers. $4/person for half day's service or an airport transfer. You can pay the tour guide when you leave each city. The tour guide will split it with the driver.
8. Q: What is the price for children? How do I purchase the tour for them?
. Children at the age of 2-12 will get a discount of 20% off the promotional price if they share the room with 2 adults and do not request an extra bed. Or 10% off the promotional price if they share the room with 2 adults and request an extra bed. You need to purchase the tour for the children direct through us to get the discounts. For Children of 12 years old or older, the adult price applies.
. Infants under 2 years old: 30% of adult price.
9. Q: What does single supplement mean? How much is it?
A: Our tour prices are based on two travelers sharing one hotel room. If you are traveling alone or occupy one hotel room, you need to pay for the other half of the room. This is what we called "single supplement". It's $600.
10. Q: I want to save on the single supplement charge. Can you find a roommate for me?
A: We will try to find a roommate for you. If we cannot find you a roommate before your departure date, the forced single supplement of $600 applies.
11. Q: Are the rooms and buses non-smoking?
A: Yes, we only book non-smoking rooms and buses for our groups.
12. Q: Can I leave the group and do my own activities?
A:It's not allowed for anyone to leave the group. If you want to leave the group, an operating fee of $50/person/day will be charged on spot.
13. Q: Can I extend the tour?
A: Based on our contract with the airlines, changes of departure /return date is not allowed. If you need to extend the tour, extra charge and other conditions may apply. Please contact our agents at 1-888-410-4111 for detailed information.
14. Q: How much does it cost if I want to upgrade my international tickets from economy to business class?
A: Please call our agents for a quote. Normally, the extra charge is $3500-$4000 per seat round-trip.
15. Q: What insurance does the tour package include? What optional insurance plans do you offer?
. Insurance plan covered by us: China domestic accidental insurance (It covers medical expenses should you get involved in an accident and get hurt in China)
. Optional Insurance plans not covered by us (please contact our agents for more information): Trip Cancellation plan and Medical Expenses plan ( Medical insurance covers medical expenses should you get sick in China and emergency evacuation)
16. Q: Do I need to bring a doctor's paper for some prescription medicine that I take?
A: Yes, please take your doctor's paper with you. Otherwise the Chinese customs may confiscate the medicine that they conceive as dangerous.
17. Q: Do I need to bring an adapter for charging my electronic devices? If so which kind of adapters do I need to buy?
A: China's electrical current is 220V, 50 cycles AC. Please see the below picture for the electrical outlets in China. You can find the adapters & converters online, in apple stores etc.
18. Q: It appears that there is a time difference between China and the U.S.. China is ahead of the East Coast time by how many hours?
A: China now is 12 hours ahead of us (East Coast).
19. Q: Are there any clothes that are not appropriate to wear in China?
A: No. Casual clothes would be perfectly fine for the whole trip. :)
20. Q: Where can I exchange US dollars to Chinese Yuan? Would it be better to get some Chinese currency in the United States? Instead of taking cash, is it better to take American travelers checks ?
A: Please take US dollars in cash with you. $400/person should be enough depends on what items you want to buy. You can exchange the dollars at Beijing airport or hotel front desks. No need to do exchange in the U.S. Do not bring traveler's checks, they are not widely accepted in China.
21. Q: How do i pay for the special dinners and shows? Can I use my credit cards to pay for things I buy in China?
A: Please pay for the special dinners & shows to local tour guides in US dollars cash or Chinese? cash. If you want to purchase something from some big stores, shopping malls, supermarkets etc., major credit cards such as Master, Visa are widely accepted.
22. Q: I need to use a hair dryer everyday. Do I need to bring my own hair dryer?
A: All the hotels has a hair dryer in the room. You do not need to bring your own hair dryer.
23. Q: Can I bring my laptop with me? Do we have internet access when we are in China?
A: Yes, you can bring a laptop with you to China. Please always be careful with your personal belongings. All the hotels have free wifi at the lobby, some even in the rooms.
24. Q: Is there a packing list you'd recommend?
. Passport with the China Visa (must)
. Cash and credit cards ($400/person in cash recommended)
. Electrical converters and adapters
. Toilet Paper
. Razor, alarm clock
. Medicines you generally take
. Chewing gums, mints or throat lozenges to keep your mouth moist
. Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses.
. Mosquito repellent
. A light raincoat or an umbrella
. Camera & batteries.
25. Q: Do I need any shots or vaccinations to enter China?
A: No, no shots or vaccinations is required to visit China.
26. Q: What is the weather like in China?
A: Please see the below link for the average temperature in China. For accurate temperature and weather broadcasting, please search online a few days before your departure date.
27. Q: How can I make calls and receive calls when I'm in China?
A: You can bring your cellphone to China (unlocked phones or phones with GSM service) and purchase a SIM card in China. You can also bring your smartphone, ipad, or laptop pc to make calls using softwares like Skype. You can also make emergency calls using our tour guides' cellphone. If you need to rent a phone with us, our agent will send you the detailed information.
28. Q: Is this a shopping tour?
1.Absolutely no! A shopping tour is one where you spend most of the day doing all kinds of shopping. Although shopping can be a major highlight of a vacation, it takes a back seat in our tour packages, All our promotional tour packages feature one shopping stop in each city visited except Beijing, where two factory visits are scheduled. We design our tours with particular emphasis on introducing you to different places and diverse aspects of culture in China.
2.Each factory visit takes about 45 minutes (sometimes extended by 5-10 minutes upon customer's request). The first 10-15 minutes will be a short presentation by professionals on local culture and products, and the rest of the time will be free on your own. You can do some shopping or just rest your weary feet over a free cup of tea at the store.
3. All the factories are located either very close to your hotel, or on the way to a sightseeing spot. We are trying to minimize hassle and travel time as much as we can.
4. Yes, it is not uncommon to see prices marked up very high in those stores, and we have seen reports of price tags exceeding $1 million. However, there are many affordable items priced from $1. It will be a good and fun opportunity to practice your bargaining skills.
5. You have absolutely no obligation to purchase anything.
6. Still care for shopping stops? No worries, we are offering other private tailor-made tours for you.
29. Q: What's the baggage allowance? What is the weight and size limit?
A: Travel happy, Travel Light
For domestic flights in China:
Carry on baggage:
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a laptop bag, handbag, or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. All carry-on bags must adhere to the following requirements:
. Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 21 in x 15 in x 7 in/55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm (length + width + height)
. Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 11 lb/5 kg Checked baggage:
Checked Baggage Allowance: 1 piece
Maximum Weight: 44 lb/20 kg
For international flights:
Carry on luggage:
Economy Class: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
. Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 22 x 14 x 9 in/56 x 36 x 23 cm (length + width + height)
. Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 15 lb/7 kg
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Economy class passengers
. Checked Baggage Allowance: 2 pieces
. Maximum Dimensions of each piece: 62 linear inches/158 cm (length + width + height)
. Maximum Combined Dimensions of both pieces: 107 in/273 cm
. Maximum Weight of each piece: 50 lb/23 kg
Infants without a seat
. Checked Baggage Allowance: 1 piece plus one fully collapsible stroller
. Maximum Dimensions: 45 linear inches/115 cm (length + width + height)
Gold card and Emerald card members are allowed one extra piece of baggage. Paragon card members are allowed two extra pieces of baggage.
. Even though International Flights allow you to bring two checked luggage, we suggest you to bring one in order to avoid additional charge for domestic air flights. You should be prepared to pay cash on the spot (in local currency) for any excess weight or extra pieces of luggage at time of check-in if you are not in compliance with this regulation. Passengers are advised to check current security regulations for both international and domestic flights before traveling abroad.