5-Day Glimpse of Ecuador and Galapagos
From $1889 Land Only and $2199 Land & Air
- Enjoy natural outdoor experiences
- Land and explore the lengendary Galapagos Island
- Get close the personal with the giant tortises
- Play with the aquatic life including sea turtles, fish and sea lions in their natural environment
- Check out white-tip sharks and marine iguanas
- Quality hotel and lodging accommodation and select meals including daily breakfasts included
- The airfare included in the package pricing is based on available lowest round-trip economy air transportation from Miami International Airport . In most, if not all instances, airlines will not allow any carry-on luggage onboard flight or your access to in-cabin overhead luggage space for such fares. Any personal items beyond the size of a bag to fit below the seat will have to be transported as a checked suitcase accompanying your flight at your own cost.
- Baggage check-in fees apply at own cost, not included in the tour price, and may vary with different air carriers. You are advised to check on this fee details and any baggage entitlement directly with the airlines from their web sites as baggage entitlements and fees can be changed or updated without prior notice. The order of the activities in our itinerary may be adjusted to suit any seasonal requirement, availability, or traffic conditions on-site. We reserve the exclusive rights to adjust these arrangements or tour schedule as deemed fit for tour operation based on the changing situations on the ground.
- The order of the activities in our itinerary may be adjusted to suit any seasonal requirement, availability, or traffic conditions on-site. We reserve the exclusive rights to adjust these arrangements or tour schedule as deemed fit for tour operation based on the changing situations on the ground.
- Due to possible changes or any other unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour before departure, and in the event of such occurrence, to provide a full refund of the paid bookings only. By making a booking for the tour, you have agreed that beyond providing a full refund, we do not assume any other responsibilities or compensatory claims or damages due to tour cancellations initiated by us.
- It is customary to encourage an excellent level of service from your tour guides with gratuities. We recommend your consideration of $10 per person per day as the standard benchmark for tips for your tour guide.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel protection insurances to protect you and your travel investment against unexpected events. For your convenience, you may purchase travel protection through our reliable insurance provider partner, Travelex Insurance Services. For best rates, more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the company link: Travelex Insurance and quote our location number 05-1808. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. is a separate corporation not associated with InterTrips, with CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. 55Y
|Condor Travel||Miraflores, Lima|
Prices do not include Optional Programs, Local Gratuities, Travel Medical and Interruption Insurances, Airlines Seat Assignments Fees, Airlines Baggage Fees, Personal Expenses …
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers. Full-Package Prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Full-Package (Air and land) tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher. The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Additional baggage charges may apply.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Day 1: Depart for Ecuador, GuayaquilDepart for Ecuador. Upon your arrival, transfer in Guayaquil. English speaking assistance.
*Note that this first night can be changed to Quito for an extra cost.
Overnight: Unipark (Standard Room)
Day 2: Guayaquil, Galapagos (Santa Cruz Island)After breakfast, transfer to the airport to take flight to Galapagos.
Arrival in the Galapagos. English speaking assistance.
Today we arrive on Baltra Island, the gateway to the Galapagos. This tiny island was a military base during the Second World War and hosts the Islands’ principal airport. The airport was built using the most advanced environmental techniques to reduce emissions and energy use, some of which you’ll notice as you transit through the facility. It was the first ecological airport in the world. Ferry to Santa Cruz Island.
Afterwards drive to our exclusive giant tortoise reserve where our tented camp is located. Perched high on a hillside overlooking the ocean, Magic Galapagos Tented Camp will be our home for the night. The sounds of nature will be our lullaby in the evenings, and the Milky Way will be our night-light. We’ll be able to feast our eyes on the mountains and forest surrounding the lodge, and enjoy the peace of having the entire hillside to ourselves, with the exception of seasonal resident giant tortoises. Watching the colorful sunset from Magic’s western perch is the perfect segue into evening. Dinners are scrumptious three course affairs, prepared by expert chefs in an open-air kitchen in the main lodge. A favorite post-dinner activity is a short walk to the natural lava tubes on the reserve for a nightcap in the one-of-a-kind ‘Lava Lounge!’ It’s the perfect spot to relax around the fire and share stories from the day’s adventures.
Overnight: Galapagos Magic (double tree house)
Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Day 3: GalapagosHalf-day excursion to Bay Exploration (SIB – shared service)
This morning we will join a Puerto Ayora’s bay exploration, at the main dock we will have a quick 10-minute navigation to la Loberia Island named after a sea lion colony that inhabits there. This small island is a great place to snorkel in amongst sea turtles and a great variety of colorful fish, and for playing with the ever-friendly and inquisitive sea lions.
Our next stop will be a hike to the Túnel del Amor (lover’s tunnel) with a great viewpoint from where if lucky you can watch resting white-tip sharks. On the way back we will visit Punta Estrada’s dock, where we’ll go on a walk to watch marine iguanas.
OPTIONAL FULL DAY EXPERIENCE WITH EXTRA COST: Full Day Garrapatero Beach, Charles Darwin Research Station and visit to a local artisan. (This tour replaces the Bay Exploration. Minimum 2 passengers.)
Overnight: Fiesta hotel (Standard room) or similar
Day 4: GalapagosDaily Tour on board a motor yacht (shared basis excursion)
Embark our motor yacht and enjoy of a daily excursion with a welcoming crew members and knowledgeable naturalist guide, and experience the remote islands in comfort and style.
Our daily excursions will take you to experience the Galapagos Islands in a safe and comfortable manner. Check the boat´s weekly itinerary. We may visit North Seymour and Bachas, South Plazas, Santa Fe Island or Bartolome and Sullivan Bay, according to boats’ schedules allowed by the National Park.
** These excursions are subject to availability and change without prior notification.
Later, drive to Puerto Ayora to spend the night.
Overnight: Fiesta hotel (Standard room)
Meals: Breakfast, lunch on board.
Day 5: Galapagos - GuayaquilAfter breakfast, transfer to Baltra´s airport to take flight back to continent.
Arrival in Guayaquil/Quito and international connection (or extension of your trip).
InterTrips itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
El Garrapatero beach is accessed by a short walk along an improved trail through diverse flora such as Poison Apple trees and Mangroves. A small lagoon near the beach is often frequented by Flamingos and the white sand beach is ideal for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing.
The Charles Darwin Foundation for the Galapagos Islands (CDF) is an international non-profit organization dedicated to scientific research. CDF has carried out its mission in the Galapagos since 1959, thanks to an agreement with the Government of Ecuador and with the mandate to pursue and maintain collaborations with government agencies by providing scientific knowledge and technical assistance to promote and secure conservation of Galapagos.
|Day #3||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2049||$128.00|