10-Day Philippines Highlights Plus
From $879 Land Only and $1639 Land & Air
- Visit Manila, Puerto Princesa, and El Nido
- Explore Spanish architecture at Manila’s Santiago Fortress, Manila Cathedral, and Saint Augustine’s Church
- Enjoy the casual lifestyles away from the big city of Manila
- Deluxe hotel accommodation with daily breakfasts
- International airfares included
- Choice of sightseeing, entertainment and culinary add-ons for enhanced experiences
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2020 Dates & Prices||2020 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Land Only||Air & Land|
# Not Included:
Prices do not include Optional Programs, Local Gratuities, Travel Medical and Interruption Insurances, Airlines Seat Assignments Fees, Personal Expenses …
# Additional Information:
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers. Full-Package Prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person based on double occupancy. Full-Package (Air and land) tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher. The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Additional baggage charges may apply.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Day 1 Depart for the Philippines
Board the flight from your international gateway city for a trip to the islands in the Philippines. Enjoy the hospitality onboard the flight as you cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 Arrival in Manila
Welcome to Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Our tour representative will meet and greet you as you exit the customs and immigration, and will arrange for your transfer to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be at your own leisure to get acclimatize to the new time zone.
Day 3 Manila
After breakfast, visit the walled city inside Manila that was originally founded by Spanish navigator Miguel López de Legazpi in 1571, where he established the early settlement for Spain and as the first Governor-General of the Spanish East Indies. Also visit Manila Cathedral, Saint Augustine’s Church and Santiago Fortress to understand the life history if José Rizal who motivated the people’s revolution through his literary works. There will be the option to take a ride on a “Calesa” or a horse-drawn carriage through the city. The afternoon is at your own leisure to explore the city on your own, or to join in the optional Private Filipino Home Cooking Class.
- Optional Program: Private Filipino Home Cooking Class at $65 per person. Learn about traditional Filipino culinary culture, recipe, and ingredients and enjoy Private cooking class in a chef's Manila home. Follow a host and chef into their garden to pick ingredients, such as calamansi and lemongrass, which you'll use to prepare some Filipino family recipes in a private kitchen. Learn about Filipino food and culture through the cooking lesson and your guide's commentary as you enjoy the food you've cooked.
Day 4 Manila - El Nido
After breakfast take a short one-and-a-half-hour flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa where upon arrival, you will be driven to El Nido – the romantic escapade of white sandy beaches, coral reefs, and steep karst cliffs. Check into your hotel, experience the stark tranquility here and relax for the rest of the day.
Day 5 Manila - El Nido
Your free day at your own leisure or join in the optional El Nido Island Hopping Tour to explore the region.
- Optional Program: El Nido Island Hopping Tour at $49 per person. You will have the opportunity to touch and sink your soles into white-sand beaches coral reefs and more during this island-hopping journey. Starting from El Nido, stop at the Big Lagoon, where tourist entry is exclusively limited to only a few hundred persons a day and advance reservation is necessary, then head out to Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and Seven Commandos Island. All these picturesque white-sand beaches are no longer appearing in posters but in reality together with the lush green tropical environment that surrounds you at every stop. Like in most parts of El Nido, enjoy swimming in the clear blue ocean while taking in the spectacular views of the karst landscapes.
Day 6 El Nido
Today is free at your own leisure to relax and day-dream on the beach, or explore the area at your own pace.Overnight: El Nido
Day 7 El Nido - Puerto Princesa
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and be driven to Puerto Princesa on Palawan Island. This city has been recognized as the Philippines cleanest and greenest city capital. It also houses amazing seafood restaurants that will satisfy every taste bud that is worthy of your own culinary adventure.
Overnight: Puerto Princesa
Day 8 Puerto Princesa
Today is free at your own leisure for you to explore the city on your own, or join the optional tour for an exciting excursion.
- Optional Program: Underground River and Mangrove Boat Trip with Lunch at $65 per person. Head out on a minivan to Sabang about two hours away. Sabang is most famous for its Subterranean River that is five miles long and passes through a magnificent limestone cave that opens into the ocean. Jump into a boat with a local guide and explore this great cave complex. After lunch, you will do the Mangrove Boat trip which gets you into the heart of the thick mangrove forests. You will travel in small traditional boats down the river with plenty of opportunities for wildlife spotting.
Day 9 Puerto Princesa - Manila
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and transfer transport will be arranged for your flight back to Manila. Upon arrival in Manila, you will be greeted and transferred to your Manila hotel check-in. The rest of the day will be at your own leisure.Overnight: Manila
Day 10 Depart from Manila
Check out from your hotel before noon. Catch the pre-scheduled airport transfer time that will best suit you before your flight departure. In the event when your returning flight is during the early morning hours on the next day, there will be a fixed Manila Airport transfer from the hotel this evening. If your flight time is in the early morning the next day and you prefer to spend more free time to enjoy Manila on your own before heading home by not boarding the evening airport transfer early, getting to the airport will then be at your own expense.
InterTrips itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Learn about traditional Filipino culinary culture, recipe, and ingredients and enjoyPrivate cooking class in a chef's Manila home. Follow a host and chef into their garden to pick ingredients, such as calamansi and lemongrass, which you'll use to prepare some Filipino family recipes in a private kitchen. Learn about Filipino food and culture through the cooking lesson and your guide's commentary as you enjoy the food you've cooked(Duration:3hours).
|Day #3||01 Jan 2020 - 30 Dec 2030||$65.00|
Explore white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and so much more during this island-hopping tour from El Nido. Stop At Big Lagoon (premium stop, tourist entry is limited to a few hundred per day, booking in advance is a must), Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and Seven Commandos Island. All these white-sand beaches are cool places to relax and to hang out because it's filled with lush green trees. Like in most parts of El Nido, you can enjoy swimming in its clear blue water while enjoying an awesome view of the karsts.
|Day #5||01 Jan 2020 - 30 Dec 2030||$49.00|
Heading out in a van and drive to Sabang, which should take about 2 hours. Sabang is most famous for it's Subterranean River that's 8 kilometres in length and passes through a magnificent limestone cave that opens onto the ocean. Jump into a boat with a local guide and explore this great cave complex. After lunch you will do the Mangrove Boat trip which gets you into the heart of the thick mangrove forests. You will travel in small traditional boats down the river with plenty of opportunity of wildlife spotting.
|Day #8||01 Jan 2020 - 30 Dec 2030||$65.00|